Saturday, October 3, 2009

Grandma's Travels

I am just back from a very short trip to Florida.  We delivered and picked up lots of goodies for my sewing room like cabinets and notions.  And a whole SUV full of stuff to make my life easier. 
One point of interest was a place called Fancy Gap Pottery and Fabric Outlet.  If you want to see:   http://fancygappottery.com/fabric_.html    


Don't go unless you have lots of time because this place is huge and has thousands of yards of fabric.  Their prices are very reasonable.  The only caution I suggest is at the front of the store they have a remnant area and you should examine each piece before committing to buy.  Otherwise this store is wonderful.  If you get the chance to visit Fancy Gap, Virginia you shouldn't miss this fabric opportunity.  Be sure and tell us about your trip.  We would love to hear.

It's late and I am tired.  It's a long way from the middle of Florida to the middle of Ohio.  Until tomorrow.

No comments: