Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two New Garments

Two new garments for my shop.  Really enjoyed making the hat.  Can't wait to try it on a 6-month-old youngster.  If you love to sew, you'll love making hats and bonnets.

The dress is a size 5 and it's a very popular style right now.  It is time consuming if you are particular about gathering.  I think I am obsessive and no matter how long I spend shifting the gathers back and forth trying for that perfect evenly distributed look, I just never quite make perfection.  Oh well, at least you know it's a hand-made garment.










(Yes, I know I need a new background.  It's on my "to do list")

By the way, I couldn't imbed this week's DIY Dish webisode but you can get it by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.  It's really a good one!!
Also, if it's not too much trouble, click on your choice below this post (or any of my posts so far) to let me know if I am on the right track with this blog.

No comments: