Saturday, April 3, 2010

DIY Dish and my latest projects

If you aren't following the twins on DIY Dish each week, you are missing a good time and some very unique decorating ideas.  Episode 3 was embroidered place cards and burlap napkin rings.  I didn't think burlap could be so cute. Click on the link at the bottom of this page to view all three episodes and get ready for number 4!
I know I am late this week but I have been "sew" busy and having a wonderful time making really cute stuff.  I have to show you.  I've added slacks and a cute little skirt to the size 2 His and Her blazers already listed in my shop.

  Also, a bow tie that would be perfect with the little boy's blazer/slacks.
Actually I used the same fabric that the slacks are made from.
In addition, oh so cute sundress and diaper cover.  I reworked the straps of another pattern to make a strap that is easy to open and close and won't come undone while on baby!  It's sort of a modified "knot" look???  What do you think.
 
 To check out all the new items in my shop  
Later,
Grandmabenny

No comments: